Be Our Guest
LEADING BIZ WOMEN
The Leading Biz Women podcast series is produced and distributed by Business Radio X®, whose correspondents are amplifying the voice of business by sharing unscripted conversations from established entrepreneurs, local small business owners and executives. http://stlbusinesspodcast.com
FORMAT & TOPICS
The format is a free form discussion with a loose agenda of questions we will collaboratively assemble ahead of time. Our team will take care of the interviewing, recording, editing and distribution.
- The Entrepreneurial Spirit and Getting Started
- Channel Your Passion into Purpose
- Tap into Your Creativity
- Harness the Power of a Strategic Approach
- Growing Gracefully
- Highlighted on GMG’s Eblast list of 2,500+ St. Louis company leaders
- Featured on Biz Radio X web assets
- 10,000+ Visitors/month website reach
- 3,080 Twitter followers
- 313 LinkedIn followers
- Featured on GMG web assets
- 500+ LinkedIn Connections
- Deliverables are final packaged audio file(s), a written script of the interview and photo provided for you to use as online assets on your site and in social media.
- GMG’s complimentary “how to” on making the most of your content.
“Why we do it? Big media simply won’t. Sharing positive business stories does not fit the big media economic model. Unless there’s a scandal, fire, or crime to report, most businesses in your community are not going to be invited to tell their story.”
GMG is leading the content development to build a library of high-quality, evergreen local business content to:
- Gain exposure for our company and learn some things along the way
- Meet other interesting business leaders, passionate about growth
- Support our local business community in spreading good news and making connections
We make it simple.
Our guest commitment includes:
- Book an hour in our studio for the recording on a Friday at a time that is good for you between 1:30 – 5 p.m.at the following link: Book Interview
- Provide initial input discussion topics.
- Attend the one hour recording session at the Medici Media Space, 2065 Walton Road, Overland, 63114, located on the outer road off of 170 between the Page and Midland exits.
Previous Topics & Guests
Dr. Dana Borchert, VP
Jami Wolfe, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President
Colarelli, Meyer & Associates, Inc.
Managing Through Good Times and Bad
Gateway Fashion Group
Follow Your Passion
Author of “There’s Not Enough Time… and Other Lies We Tell Ourselves”